Post subject: Property of The Biznich
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 am 
Ragin' Gaijin
So I started a blog this week. Something to contain my personal ramblings mainly regarding gaming. The link is in my sig right now, any and all feedback is welcome.

Property of The Biznich

A “character optimization board” was the piece of wood the DM hit you with when you thought your PC was so cool and invincible. Min-maxing was finding a way to flick your wrist just right so that your wizard PC got 4 hit points when he leveled instead of just 1.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Property of The Biznich
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 am 
Mark, for the glue issue on the clear plastic, I was going to warn you, you want to use the clear model glue otherwise it will show on the clear plastic and cause it to fog. I do have accetone sitting around that that may work for cleaning it up. If you want me to see if it clears it off a clear flying base, let me know and can try that. It is a possiblitiy it may make the window foggy though by using it on the plastic. Didn't see a spot to comment on the blog, so commenting here.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Property of The Biznich
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 am 
Ragin' Gaijin
On the blog if you click where it says "0 comments" following a post, it opens up the comment dialog (I appreciate any and all comments, right now it kinda feels like I'm writing to myself). I'll probably try the nail polish cleaner or I guess acetone if that fails.

A “character optimization board” was the piece of wood the DM hit you with when you thought your PC was so cool and invincible. Min-maxing was finding a way to flick your wrist just right so that your wizard PC got 4 hit points when he leveled instead of just 1.

Profile  Offline